Lisa's Special Day

Lisa's Special Day
Lisas-special-day.png
Preference:F9
Overview:
 As development of BB has been officially suspended, Max got extremely bored after doing the same things everyday. So he seeks breakthrough in relationship with Lisa..​

Genre:
 3dcg, incest, straight, virgin,pregnancy and adv

Need to Know:
  • The game runs while it has an adv background and choices are base on action like the first scene where you choose to lift her skirt, instant game over or look at her
  • hover your touch around to locate the touch commands since some aren't so obvious like except of lifting her skirt you hover your touch above the screen and a text saying "look at her"  will appear
  • options are darken text, idk why the developer did that but just hover over it and you'll be able to read it
Preview:

 Example of that darken text option

Download:
Mega

Comments

  1. I cant progress in the beginning of the game where lisa lied down to have sex.

    I dont where to click. Its just when I click the boobs, only flashing of light happens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment