Lucy Got Problems

Lucy Got Problems (complete)
Lucy Got Problems.jpg
Preference:stem

Overview:
Lucy Got Problems is following the misadventures of an air headed succubus spy in a perilous elven forest. Find your way around and get along with the forest dwellers using Lucy's well-developed personality and exceptional internal qualities.

Do the impossible, touch the untouchable and have fun, of course!​

Genre:
 2dcg, Female Protagonist, Tentacle, fantasy, adventure, comedy

Version.1.01 Complete version patron

Preview:
 
Download:
arm (normal Android):
Mega
x84 or x64:
Mega

Comments

  1. So. I tried installing this, after having downloaded it from Mega on my phone, and it said App not installed both times. I'm pretty sure I got the right version, and I didn't get a message asking if I wanted to install an update to the existing app... I have a Samsung A71, it was only bought with the last month (got it on the 31st of last month) so I'm certain I downloaded the x64/x86 version. The file does say 64-release.apk at the end...

    In short, I'm not sure what went wrong. Maybe I should restart my phone, to see if that fixes it. But I figured I'd give you a heads up that you might need to repack the game, or whatever it is you do to fix errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I managed to get the Arm7 version to install. Haven't tested it to see if it gives the same error as other apps that were built for an older version of Android. Gonna need to test it soon...

      Delete

Post a Comment