Summer Memories [SMOOTHERMODv2][HIDEBMOD][REPACK+][SUOVERHAULBUILD]

Summer Memories [SMOOTHERMODv2][HIDEBMOD][REPACK+][SUOVERHAULBUILD]
Preference:F9

Overview:
It is the summer break and it has been years since you've last seen your aunt and cousins in the countryside, so you don't know what to expect. What could go wrong? Find out in Summer Memories!


Video:



Genre:
2D game, 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Milf, Multiple endings, incest, Animated scenes, Cheating, Uncensored, Japanese game, Harem

Guide and Walkthroughs (Spoilers)

Changelog:

SU  Overhaul Build 6/18/20:

    more bug fixes
    increase the cache capacity to 50 from 10, to make it a bit more smoother
    added a new button for cumming and ok
    auto win mini games except for some well working ones

SU Mini Game fixes build 6/18/20:

    Active cheat to almost any mini game
    Sex scene works fine now
    bug fixes images
    fixed some more bugs
    heavily modified code

Summer Memories SU Fix 2 Build 6/17/20:

     name bug fixes

Summer Memories SU Fix 2 Build 6/17/20:

    fix touch items and events
    early name fixes

    Controls:
    • Press to Interact
    • Two finger press to cancel
    • Two finger press to lock the gauge
    • Upper right redbutton for cumming and ok
    • Press the MC(left) icon to end sex
    • Press the MC(left) icon to open menu 
      Preview:

      Without cheats:
      Download:
      Uploaded 331.04 MB

      Alternative Link:

      Fixed Minigames:
      1.Track and Field: you still need to tap it (added Difficulty, the bar moves)
      2.Math no longer auto win

      Math mini game:
      1. hold press to select from options 1-3
      2. two finger press to lock into one option
      3.  Red button to Select the answer
      Unmodified Mini Game:
      1.Pog Game
      2.Dishes
      3.Fishing

      With Cheats
      Download:
      Uploaded 331.04 MB

      Alternative Link:

      Fixed Minigames:

      1.Dishes: plates no longer breaks but you still have to tap to clean in
      2.Track and Field: you still need to tap it 

      Auto win Mini Games:
      1.Math
      2.Fishing

      Unmodified Mini Game:
      1.Pog Game

      Join the Discord: Dickscore
      If you want to support us you can join our: Patron

      Comments

      1. Failed to load:IMG/picture/D protagonist (rion)acceleration_masturbation_0001.webp

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I got the same problem too.

          Delete
        2. Same with me

          Delete
        3. to solve this you need to skip the tutorial. Unfortunately he will forget to test this before

          Delete
      2. Is this transleted?

        ReplyDelete
      3. Anyone else having a missing image error?

        ReplyDelete
      4. Failed to load acceleration_masturbation 02 .webp
        at the moment at the beginning of the game where the protagonist took panties and started to masturbate. ( sorry if I wrote wrong, google translate)

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. to solve this you need to skip the tutorial. Unfortunately he will forget to test this before

          Delete
        2. yeah the intro on rion is fixed now

          Delete
      5. Loading error
        Failed to load: img/pictures/D Protagonist (Rion) acceleration_masturbation_0001.webp
        I found a bug

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. to solve this you need to skip the tutorial.

          Delete
      6. Hello there is a failed to load file. Thank you

        ReplyDelete
      7. Can you port swing and miss

        ReplyDelete
      8. i loveyou soo much for this sensetive another great port from you!! iloveyou soo much keep up the good work

        ReplyDelete
      9. Hello, can you add skip for the fishing since it is very hard. We would be very happy. Thank you...

        ReplyDelete
      10. It's just me or it so much lag in my version

        ReplyDelete
      11. Where is the file?

        ReplyDelete
      12. Please update love and sex:second base, tnx.

        ReplyDelete
      13. Why is it so heavy? I can't even fishing and change H scenes. Any suggest?

        ReplyDelete
      14. After a while the game becomes unbearably laggy...

        ReplyDelete
      15. Where can i found save file

        ReplyDelete
      16. Man..so much potential and so many lag .It really a good game i love the concept but the lag keep ruining it

        ReplyDelete
      17. Have so much error and very laggy

        ReplyDelete
      18. Kurone the Assassins Mission The Teddy Bear Payment

        rpg mv

        eng have just release
        plss port ty

        ReplyDelete
      19. Uhmmmm.... How do I cancel or stop the sex scene? Like a handjob to rio............... The only thing I did was to run out of stamina...

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Same issue, if anyone figured out how to actually stop a H scene, please share.

          Delete
        2. Try clicking on the character icon

          Delete
      20. It's still lagging please fix it,thank you

        ReplyDelete
      21. There is a failed to load blowjob scene

        ReplyDelete
      22. Pls port a compressed version of
        Knight of Love [v0.15.5(public)] [Slightly Pink Heart]

        Please!

        ReplyDelete
      23. The tutorial is so laggy, hope you can fix it, thanks ;-)

        ReplyDelete
      24. Game is so laggy, i cant play it

        ReplyDelete
      25. Thanks for your work. But can you add Mega link 🤣

        ReplyDelete
      26. The lag is absolutely unbearable. It works for about 3 minutes then the lag is so bad the game stops responding and you have to close and open the game. Sex scenes cant be controlled at all if there is a smidge of lag.

        ReplyDelete
      27. I agree with an earlier comment. Workupload is fucking ass. A download that would take me 2 to 5 minutes takes me several hours on that shit. There are way better alternatives if you don't want to use mega anymore.
        Nopy, Zippy, Uploadhaven, etc. Why stick to Workupload?
        Anyways, thanks for the port. Don't wanna sound like I dont appreciate your work, 'cause I really do.

        ReplyDelete
      28. How do i clear run training when i dont know how to press right click? And can you change the resolution of the game and delete bgm maybe for reduce lag?

        ReplyDelete
      29. how i unlock threesome option?

        ReplyDelete
      30. Replies
        1. Try to change your smartphone if you alwys talk lag.

          Delete
      31. The lag for me is bearable buts it's really hard to stop the h scenes and I can't change
        the positions but still great work
        As usual

        ReplyDelete
      32. Can you upload the uncheated port of this game? I enjoyed it a lot but when I played this version (with cheat) the fun is missing. Or, that are a way to stop the cheat? Thank you

        ReplyDelete
      33. Sir read ALL the option above. There is a CHEAT version and NON CHEAT version.

        ReplyDelete
      34. If it still lag you can play without sound or make it 0% sound (bgm,bgs,cv and se) insetting. It will reduce your lag. Or when you try clear mini game,try play it with split screen/dual screen (save before split screen bcs it will restarted)

        ReplyDelete
      35. How to actívate the cheats mode???

        ReplyDelete
      36. where can i found save data?

        ReplyDelete
      37. Great game I cleared through it without too much issue after you implemented cheats. Thank you so much. The only glich I came across was Rion cowgirl which causes an error, hopefully you can fix it.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Nevermind just downloaded the current version and it works fine now thanks!

          Delete
      38. I try to unlock Threesome skill but cant cuz the game always fail to load img/pictures/B Rion_masturbation_0002.webp

        ReplyDelete
      39. 'ello, could you please port:
        https://f95zone.to/threads/lisette-priestess-of-spring-pregnancy-v1-11-kedama-qube.54871/

        ReplyDelete
      40. Hey sensitive, I've been having this problem with every rpgm game since i got a new phone. When fighting an enemy at some point the screen goes black and after a time this message shows:

        error cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined

        Is there any method for me to fix it?

        ReplyDelete
      41. sens-san lag issue might get fixed if you disable the fog effects but that might be asking too much of you thanks fir your hard work

        ReplyDelete
      42. How can I cum? I tried to use the red button but nothing happens, I just run out of energy

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Oh sorry, forget it, it works xD

          Delete
      43. I think this game still unstable

        ReplyDelete
      44. This comment has been removed by the author.

        ReplyDelete
      45. I don't know how to proceed after affection max 20

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. This comment has been removed by the author.

          Delete
        2. Try reading "Walk me baby" walkthrough that was already provided in the description above.

          Delete
      46. Damn, this is a really good eroge. Thanks for the port, dude! I hope you'll port more eroges like this. This is awesome!

        ReplyDelete
      47. Where do you keep the save file. I want to use my PC save file on this game but cant seem to find the save location. Please help

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. If you manage to find it please do share. Though in my case, I use to edit the save. Changing variables, adding values. But can't, since I can't find the game save directory.

          Delete
      48. Hey Mr.Sen, could you please do tell where to find or in some way how to access the "ported" game directory (particularly the save file). It would be useful to edit it for cheating purposes.

        ReplyDelete
      49. TypeError Cannot read property of bitmap of undefined at Window_ChoiceListEx.get
        (File:///android_asset/www/js/rpg_core.js.6358.........

        ReplyDelete
      50. For anyone having problem with bug.

        Download the cheat version, there is zero bug there.

        Also better use the cheat version because this game is very grindy + have annoying math minigame that melt your brain.

        Also I think I know what cause the heavy lag at shower first time handjob by Rio.

        The useless water sound extremely heavy to load for some reason.

        I really hope someone can remove those water sound.

        ReplyDelete
      51. is the link broken? always network error for me

        ReplyDelete
      52. Where is this game stored on the phone? Can't find it anywhere...

        ReplyDelete
      53. Can you update this please? Thank you

        ReplyDelete
      54. Hai admin can you update flowers series ? This game all age btw

        ReplyDelete
      55. Hey Admin, Can You Update This Game When The DLC (Append Plus) Appears ?

        ReplyDelete
      56. I can't play the game. Is it just not compatible? or does my phone just suck?

        ReplyDelete
      57. Is that bugs!when I sex with H skills mc is not cuming even I press the top bar. I already max level .

        ReplyDelete
      58. Cuando van a actualiza este juego con su dlc SUMMER MEMORIES

        ReplyDelete
      59. I just spotted on steam a day ago.

        ReplyDelete

      Post a Comment